? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

1/24/08

So Tuesday and wednesday were tryouts for the spring play
I thought that i didn't do very well
and so i was like yeah im not getting in this play
Then today, the call back list was posted
i was curious to see who made the call backs
then i was astonished, I saw my own name
I was pretty excited becuz i didn't expect it at all
then i was really disappointed, becuz a lot of very deserving people were not on the list
I felt really terrible cuz i was happy about something i didn't expect while there were so many people who were sad becuz they were expecting
So many people weren't on that list that really should have been
Then call back time came
My first group was Laurel Kaus and Fabro ( do i need to say his first name?)
I had like three lines
i think i did ok on them...
Then Mr N gave Laurel a new part with Alex and he told Fabs to go home (actually he said that he was done, but go home sounds harsher)
Then it was just me left
Mr pulled out a new script and picked a section and had me do just one really long line
When i thought i had it down, i went in
I did my thing, then he backed up to the end of the room, and made me talk louder
AHH im not so good at that
so idk what'll happen
If i get in GREAT, if not, oh well, i'll try again next year
So thats pretty much my day
*Hopeful*
Nicole

0 comments: