? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

1/4/08

New Years

So normally I don't make New Years Resolutions because I will forget what they are
and usually they are dumb anyway
like be nice to brother
or help mom more often
or don't die
or something stupid like that
so this year, i decided to make a new years resolutioin
It is going to be to have some time for myself
I don't need to have everything planned out all the time
i need to have a time to do nothing
or something whenever i want
and not have to worry about having to have it done by a certain time
It's prolly crazy
and it prolly won't work
but hey, i'll give it a try

mine isn't quite as deep as other people's are
because its not possible, but ya know what? DEAL WITH IT

0 comments: