? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

1/20/08

Everyone

This is to everyone:
I am sorry for everything
if i have hurt you and known it, or hurt you and not known it
I am sorry
I don't normally go around hurting people,
but sometimes it happens
i get in these streaks
and i start saying stupid stuff
then later, i feel really bad about it
i don't mean what i say when i say mean things
im really not a mean person
So to everyone that I may have hurt:
I'M SORRY

1 comments:

lucky13 said...

I'm not sure who this is directed to or anything, but I personally think that it should be to you. Mostly for reasons that I found out after school by means of somebody I really didn't want to talk to.
Basically mormon boys suck.
End of story.
~♥~