? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

7/9/08

Well I am back from vacation in case you didn't know
and it was pretty fun
i saw lots of monuments
including the FDR one
i was super pumped
there was a lot of walking
we went to the beach once
it was cold
but wavy
so it was fun
it was hot almost all the time
except during the fireworks
when it rained
but the fire works were pretty darn awesome
and yea

ps
I have something very important to tell all of you, but I can't yet, so please don't ask

3 comments:

Sam said...

Dear Nicole,

If you'd like, I could set up a get together for us. You tell me who and where and when, and I'll do my best to make it happen. I hope you're okay.

Brianne said...

I'm really glad you had a good time on vacation. =]
*love*

Jordanary said...

"BUT FDR, HE'S PROMISING A NEW DEAL FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. A NEW DEAL, MA!"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

glad you had fun, and i hope you're alright. <3