? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

6/23/08

TRANSPORTATION

So as most of you know, I got a moped! yay!
and i had to go through a big long process of getting forms and papers and take the moped course and such
so i took the course a few weeks ago
and i got the papers in the mail a few days ago
so we went to the court house and got the license plate
and my moped license
so I AM LEGAL
yay, so if you ever want to chill out or something
i have a way to get there!!!
yay

3 comments:

lucky13 said...

Unfortunately, it is still illegal for you to transport yourself to where I am :(
Which sucks.
Cuz I'd love to hang out with you more.

The rest of this week I'll probly be at the Shell Rock pool if you want to find somebody with a license...
~♥~

Anonymous said...

Mopeds are awesome. I've always wanted one, since my cousin got one her senior year. Lucky you! Glad you got a great run with it. ^^ Great blog, you've got here! Hit back. :D

Anonymous said...

I basically found your blog by reading other blogs and I found yours. I thought yours was pretty cool, so I comment on it. Hoped you didn't mind.