So winterfest was on friday
i actually had a lot of fun
i danced a lot more than i normally do at dances
some people were dancing with me and some people were dancing with other people
but then there were the people who didn't do anything at all
those were the people who made me mad
i don't wanna be mad at them, but they said one thing
and then did something else
its the liars that make me mad
i didn't even get to dance with my date very much
and she didn't get to dance with.......
its ok faithe we don't need guys to make us happy
well... not always
i mean it would help
but we are naturally happy people
and and and OMGOMGOMGOMG
i got a facebook again....
but i m soooo happy
yeah end of story
2/10/08
Winterfest
Posted by Nicole =) at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i seriously don't even know what i did for half this dance.
i danced.
i stood.
i sat.
i talked.
and i laughed.
it was fun, though. yeahhh.
LOVE
I really love it how I tend to make it into your blogs. <3
And really, that one thing, I don't give a d**n. I'll talk to you more about it tomorrow. But yeah, boys are stupid. It's a fact of life.
Luv ya bunches!!!
~♥~
Post a Comment