? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2/18/08

Truth

What is Truth?
Is it the actual telling of the trueness?
Or is it the lack of a lie?
I say that talking around the truth is as much a lie as a lie itself

If no one could lie
What would the world be?
Would they be happy?
Or angry?
What would we say?
Would we tell the whole truth, or would we go around it
like "Is this dress ugly?"
"It really matches your shoes"
The dress is really ugly, but that person will never know because no one her
they just avoided the question, and told a different truth

What would we do if we couldn't lie?
Would we be able to say half the things we say?
Would "I love you" still be able to be spoken from our lips?
Do we truthfully love the people we say that to?
Love is a strong word
It should be used with caution
and it shouldn't be used when it isn't meant
I believe that most of the time when you say "I love you"
you don't really mean it

I truly LOVE you,
Nicole

2 comments:

lucky13 said...

Whenever I say "I love you," I will mean it. Always. I promise from the depths of my heart.
~♥~

Brianne said...

I think the same thing.

Elizabeth and I were talking about this earlier this year.

I'm afraid when I tell certain people I love them, I don't actually LOVE them. I may care for them a lot, but I don't actually LOVE them.

I need to start watching myself with this again.

I do take special care to mean it when I say I love you to my friends and my boyfriend.

Other than that, it's definetly something I need to work on. I tend to say things like "Oh, I love (insert name here)"...