I haven't been on here much lately, which is pretty much how I've started all my blog posts in the last year. Anyway....
Well last weekend was our musical: The Sound of Music
it was pretty ballin', especially the first flute in the pit =)
I got a dress for prom. It's black and white and I really like it. I was pretty sure that I wasn't getting a date.
Ps Dante is a total d-bag and I have absolutely no feelings for him anymore. Bradley, the guy who used to be in love with me, who I denied as a date to homecoming and probably still loves me, asked Anna to prom and she said yes. There is one other guy that I talk to, Xavier. We are just friends but I enjoy talking to him. He is also totally in love with this other girl Alie.
So I was pretty much screwed for a prom date. However, Alie is going with someone else, leaving Xavier dateless. I was hoping that he would ask me, but he didn't seem like he would.
He did.
I am going to prom with Xavier
and I'm really excited
that's about it for now
3/17/10
Update
Posted by Nicole =) at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment