? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

11/1/09

THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING

ok so the British aren't really coming, but I AM.

I shall be in Waverly on Friday night until probably Sunday sometime. Idk what's going on Friday night, but sometime that weekend I am planning on going to the musical =]

-I need a place to stay
-I need people to chill with
-I need tickets to the show
-I need to see you

<3 Nikki D <3

3 comments:

lucky13 said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!

I would suggest that whoever you're going to the show with buy your ticket so that you can sit together....

I'll probably be free the majority of Saturday to hang out :)
~♥~

Jordanary said...

Do you want to go to the Saturday show with me? That's basically the only day I can go. XD

My schedule's kind of screwed up, but here's the gist of it: I can maybe hang out latelatelate Friday night (like 11.30 late XD), anytime after 2 pm on Saturday, and anytime until 2 pm on Sunday.

& if nothing works out, you can stay here for a night - we'd just have to work around play practices XD

YAYI'MSOEXCITED :D <3

Nicole =) said...

i get to wavetown between 8pm and 10pm sometime.
jordan, saturday works fine, you should get me a ticket and i'll pay you back, yea