? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

6/9/09

I miss you like crazy

Please come visit me

I love you more than you know

I wish you would tell me things

I don't think you realize what you mean to me

You only make fun of people because you're afraid they'll make fun of you

You aren't as bad as everyone thinks

Trying to be black only makes you whiter

I like you a lot, I wonder if you feel the same

I love spending time with you

You're perfect, I wish I wanted you

Why can't you be more like him?

I like it when you initiate the conversation

Why didn't you tell me?

Call me

Text me

Don't be a poser

I wish I could help you, but I'm having the same issues

Guys are stupid

I want to do the right thing, but I don't know what the right thing is

The quieter you become, the more you can hear

I want to know you better

I am so glad I met you

I hate it when you are with her

What's wrong with me?

Am I good enough?

What happened?

Why do we always make grand plans that never happen?

I need a real reason to say no, I want you to be the reason

The little things make life better

Give me a sign

2 comments:

Heidi said...

"Trying to be black only makes you whiter"

pwahaha. xDDD

Nicole =) said...

it's true =b