? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

4/1/09

I'm heading your way!

ok, so I will be in town over Easter weekend!!!
I will be getting to Waverly Friday evening and I need somewhere to stay/party
i have about 24 hours to do whatever
I will be leaving Staurday evening
so ideas?

ps im getting my braces off next month!!!!

7 comments:

Jordanary said...

I LOVE YOU AND GO READ MY COMMENT ON YOUR NOTE.

LOVEJORDAN

Sam said...

we're having company stay with us that weekend, i think.

But I'll see what i can do =]

Heidi said...

WHAOH!!!

Nicole =) said...

anyone else wanna have a party? =P

lucky13 said...

I'll actually be free that day!!!
OMGOSH! I'm totally up for a party :D
~♥~

Nicole =) said...

we still need a place to party..... hmmm

Sam said...

my house won't work. its already going to be full with 3 families. can anybody else host a party?