So as you know, yesterday was Valentine's day
Now I will tell you how mine went:
First I woke up
ok just kidding, I shall not bore you that much
anyway
well We didn't have school on Friday, so Dante and I were gonna play tennis,
but my mother decided to take the van and my father was at work, therefore me=no vehicle therefore no tennis
So we decided to do something on Saturday instead, not because of Vday,but because of boredom.
We had a band thing from 2-5 so we were actually together for most of that time, then when I got home, he texted me asking if I wanted to go to Coraline (creepiest movie ever btw =P) with him and Dana,
Before you AWWW, I should tell you that it is a common occurance for the three of us to go to movies together on Saturday nights, but
he asked me if I could give him a ride, I asked him why Dana couldn't give him a ride (she lives wayyy closer)
Him: well she could....
Me: well it would be closer
Him: ok fine geez i was gonna give you something
*swoon from me*
Me: o well i can give you a ride
Him: no its ok
-basic end of convo-
Then once they got there he gave me a gift bag,
i didn't open it there for awkwardness reasons
then we watched the movie and left
once i got in the car, I imediatly opened the gift
-now for the AWWing
Inside the prettiful stiped gift bag was a heart shaped box of chocolates
on top was a smaller box,
inside was a necklace with a heart on it!
I quickly texted him thanking him
he said No problem I thought you'd like it
I've worn it for the past days, and I plan on wearing it ice skating tomorrow
<3<3<3<3<3
2/15/09
<3
Posted by Nicole =) at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
he totally digs you =]
I hope so =]
;) :] <3
@%*&#%(@*&$@#)(*
and what do you mean you 'hope so'?
i agree with sam. he definately does.
Post a Comment