? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

8/22/08

so... School has started
and it's not really that fun
i feel really lonely
and busy all the time
i hang out with a few people
but its just not the same
the classes are strange
and im pretty sure they're way ahead in spanish
i have to take religion class that i know nothing about
and i take biology with freshman cuz i didn't take in waverly like i should have
i take algebra II with juniors cuz no one does that here...
and i have homework in almost every class every night
well thats life for me now-Missing everyone, even the people i don't even like
i would give so much to be back with u guys again......

4 comments:

Sam said...

Most of my algebra 2 class is juniors too. And Sam D.

*Question Mark*

I laughed. A lot.


And I know I can speak for everybody when I say...

Nicole, WE MISS YOU TOO!!!! Holy crap. Like a lot. Everything's a lot different here without you too =[

But try to have fun =] Please?

Heidi said...

Well, i'm in geometry, and its all freshman. its degrading. because i already took algebra 2.

and i miss you a lot too!
but don't worry, you'll make friends, sooner or later.
i promise.
:)

David Allen said...

I can actually say I know how you feel. High School is the worst time to move ever, for real.

Jordanary said...

i pwn you all with integrated math III with the juniors.

and i ditto all of the above comments with:
WE MISS YOU
WE MISS YOU
WE MISS YOU
WE MISS YOU
WE MISS YOU
WE MISS YOU
WE MISS YOU
WE MISS YOU
!

<3