uh nothing
so i just felt like writing a blog
cuz i have 't for a while
and i think everyone else should write one too
but not a stupid mean one
one that is happy
and cheeful
that way, no one can twist it around and make it bad
or sound bad
even if it isn't
so just be happy for no reason at all
just think of everything that has ever made you happy
and just write
4/15/08
Guess What?!
Posted by Nicole =) at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I accept your challenge!
I will hopefully write a blog that is just what you described tomorrow.
Maybe I can spend the day writing it in order to keep my mind off of my depression...
But it'll be ok, cuz I'll have you :)
luv ya!
~♥~
yay i like love you and stuff, nicole.
everyone SHOULD all write non-suggestive blogs and just be friends.:D
♥♥♥♥♥
Heidi
Post a Comment