? ??????????????Orange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2716 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Gun Swirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2444 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

12/28/07

Things

I got this from the amazing jordan who is very deep
so i thought i would try and be deep,

Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people.
1) I miss you so much, we need to get together again
2) I love you so much, you have no idea how much you help me through life
3) We had so many good times, what happened?
4) I liked you better before you got a boyfriend
5) You are too easily offended
6) Did you have to crush me so hard? What did I do to you?
7) You really confuse me
8) Do you understand the word hint?
9) At one point you were there for me, now, it will never be the same
10) Forgive me?
Nine things about yourself.
1) i get nervous really easily.
2) when i get nervous, (which happens easily), i shake really bad
3) I feel that my grades are too important to me
4) I play the flute well, but I wish i was sooo much better
5) I wanna be able to love someone so much it hurts
6) I want someone to love me back for once
7) I want to be romantic, but I'm not sure how
8) I think to much about my self, and how others see me
9) I make unreachable goals, and I think too much about what I should have done
Eight ways to win your heart.
1) Have a sense of humor
2) Be exciting and adventorous, but not too much!
3) Suprise me!
4) Know what I want
5) Help me
6) Make decisions
7) hug me all the time.
8) love me.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot
1) My besties
2) fMy fam
3) Boys in general
4) Musique
5) Just life
6) The future
7) The past
Six things you wish you never did
1) Dated a good friend
2) Said certain things
3) Made a big deal of nothing
4) Complain so much
5) Be ungrateful
6) Done too little
Five turn offs
1) Rude
2) Forgetful/ignoring
3) Oh the lies
4) too competitive
5) clingy
Four turn ons
1) humorous
2) intelligent
3) attractive
4) kind/sweet
Three smileys that describe your life
1) ;-)
2) ...
3) =)
Two things you want to do before you die
1) Travel the world
2) Be very good at something

0 comments: